If you operate in the oil and gas industry and are looking for expert-level English-to-Russian or Russian-to-English translation services that can meet your import/export requirements, look no further! Reports, contracts, datasheets, manuals, and all other kinds of technical and corporate documents will be translated by an industry expert in strict compliance with your project terms and conditions.
Why You Want to Hire Me
- 11 years of experience in providing technical translation services to the oil and gas industry
- 13 years of international experience in offshore geophysical, geotechnical, hydrographic, environmental surveys
- 3 years in web content writing and website localization
- university education in Geophysics
He always meets deadline and follows all instructions.
He is great in communication and replies within minutes.
It is a pleasure to work with him”
— AUM Translation Services
Types of Content
- geology, geophysics, hydrography, environment
- oil and gas refineries
- heat transfer equipment
- web design
What You Get for the Money
- technically sound and accurate translation
- adherence to the international terminology standards of the oil and gas industry
- strict compliance with project terms and conditions
- terminology consistency throughout the project
- flat rate per project with no hidden fees or commissions
Get a Quote
To get a price quote for your entire translation project, send me the documents to be translated to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the deadline. I will get back to you with a detailed quote within a few hours. Thank you!
Are you interested in quality web content that can drive more potential customers to your site? To see how I can help you with that, click here:
Content Writing Services
If you already have great content that drives tons of English-speaking customers to your website, don’t miss the opportunity to add thousands of small and mid-sized exploration and production companies operating in Russia to your list of customers — get your website professionally localized into Russian. Find out more: